Friday, September 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIE!

Brienna a few days old
2 months-ish

8 or 9 months I think



almost 3


on her 2nd b-day




between 2 and 3





4 ish






6 years old Demonstrating her baseball skills!


5 1/2

Today.
I really can't believe Brienna is 12 today where has the time gone???? Wasn't she just born... like yesterday? My baby girl is starting Young Womens. This is definitely making me feel old. It seems like I was just 12 myself.
Breinna is really an amazing girl. I think I would have a melt down on a daily basis if it weren't for her and all the help she is to me. Really she is so thoughtful and she always tries to do what is right and to please us. She is just so good natured! It seems like she only is a grump if she gets too hungry or tired. Even her cousins will say"Brienna must be tired cause she is grumpy."
Well these 12 years have gone by so fast. But they have been wonderful because Brienna was a part of them! I love you Nenna. Happy Birthday.
Here are some pics of Brie through all her many years haha. I had a hard time deciding which to post. She is just so cute I want to post em all!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby and young women. Happy Happy Birthday Brienna!!!! You have brought so much joy into my life. I love you a ton!!!
    Keep smiling and stay the beautiful person you are now and always, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is georgous! I am already noticing how the time flies with my girls. They grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brienna is such a good girl! I love her tons. She was and is such a fun and cute little girl!She is going to love young womens.

    ReplyDelete