Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sweet Talin and weight loss update

My pretty Aleena! I wouldn't ever want to lose her!


This weekend I haven't felt very well. So Friday when I got home from work I went straight to my room to cuddle in my wonderful heat blanket. Talin came up and sat on me. Then he kept hugging me. What a sweetie but mean mom I am I told him to go find dad. He wouldn't leave he just said "Mom you need me." Awww! Can't kick him out when he's being that sweet!

So a few days ago I hit my next milestone! I'VE LOST ALEENA! 65lbs. Its been a few days since then and I am at 68lbs lost. I picked Aleena up the other night because she fell asleep in my bed. I can't believe I have been carrying that much around all this time. So Thursday was my last shot and today is my last day of 500. I'm glad to be done but also a little bummed cause I wanted to be down 75... or at least 70. Well I'm going to keep going. I like being smaller:) Now I just need a new wardrobe.

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome numbers! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go. Talin is a sweetie Kids can be so fun.. . . .Sometimes

    ReplyDelete