Thursday, July 28, 2011

FINALLY!





So I have two things to say FINALLY about. First Aleen a is home from Grandma's! YAY we missed her. I know she had fun. But she was gone for almost 2 weeks. That was too long for me. We all missed her! Talin kept telling me to "go to Aunt Boo's and get Eena."
The second FINALLY is really a shocker! We got Aleena's room done. I will repeat that just in case you are in shock. WE GOT ALEENA's ROOM DONE! We decided to suprise her when she got home from my mom's. I had so much fun doing it. And now I know David is more handy then he lets on!I guess we just needed some incentive. Of course when she walked in and smelled the paint she asked if we'd been painting. She totally knew! Not because anyone told her but because nothing gets by that lil stinker!:) She loves it though and that's the important part!

1 comment:

  1. Aleena's room looks great. I'm lovin' your bolg, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete