Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I can't believe it's 2011. CRAZY! So I am ready to make some resolutions. I am posting them so I will have to stick to 'em. Or at least remind myself:)
1. Blog at least once a week.
2. Get my family on a schedule.
3. Keep my house clean.
4. Watch less TV.
5. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
6. Don't let everything bother me.
7. Get family to church.... and on time!
8. Be a better wife and mom!!!!

I'm sure I'll think of more later. For now I'll work on these.

3 comments:

  1. thats quite the list! But you can do it! You look great, keep it up! I really need to sign us up for a 5k...I will look into it. I would love for you to blog more=) I am trying to keep my house cleaner as well. Summers house is always spotless. But she is also OCD..so I'm trying to be a little more OCD hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions. You inspire me to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are going to start blogging again!!! yay chris!!

    ReplyDelete