Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Talin...sort of

Today was Talin's 2nd birthday. It started out ok. But when I was getting Damen ready for school Talin came in cryng. I looked at him and there was blood all over his hands and mouth. He had cut his thumb. (Don't worry its not the one he sucks, then maybe we could have got him to stop.) So David came home to go to the Dr. with us. Trish took Damen fed him and took him to school.(thanks Trish you're awsome)
Luckily they were able to do the super glue on Talin-no stitches or shots yeah!!! When we got home he was all tuckered out. Poor lil guy.

Damen and Talin my handsome boys!




G&G Bernardi came over for cake and presents. We all had fun watching Talin open his gifts. A few times he would hold the box with both hands and use his teeth. He got lots of cars, a foam bat, and several balls. What more could a boy want.



This is Talin's HI-YAH cake . That just means Kung Fu Panda. It's is favorite move. When he wants to watch it he says "a hi-yah" which means I want to watch Kung Fu Panda.:) I guess it turned out to be a good birthday after all. I just want to cry cause my baby is already 2.










1 comment:

  1. Your boys and my grandsons are handsome!!! Looks like his party was fun. The cake looks cute.

    ReplyDelete