Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Poor kids!

Well I'm feelin' like a good mom...not really! Yesterday Damen and Talin were so excited to go outside with David. Damen told me they were going to play catch with the football and then "fight."(wrestle) Talin got his shoes for me to put on him. Then they went out. After they came in Talin was crying. He seemed really ticked off. Anyway when I finally took off his shoes and socks I saw he had this weird indentation on the bottom of his foot. I looked in his shoe and there was one in there too. I finally looked around and found the bottom & wheels of a lego car. It had been in his shoe the whole time. I felt so bad! I should have checked his shoe. (He puts stuff in our shoes all the time.)
Poor Brienna! A few days ago she showed us that she had an absess on her gums. This is really not good when it comes to Brienna. Everytime she has had a cavity we get it fixed. Then a few months down the road she gets an absess. And it ends up she has to have the tooth pulled. But this time we didn't know what the deal was. The absess was above a new permanent tooth. So yestersay morning I took her to the dentist. The problem was the tooth next to the permanent one. It wasn't coming out fast enough. So there was a spot for bacteria to hide. Yes she had to have it pulled. She does so good even though she has had more than her share of teeth pulled!

1 comment: