Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Funny boys

We have been in Hurricane all week. I love being at my mom's. I love hanging out with my mom and sisters. I wish I could live a little closer. I was ready to come home though. Just to be at my own house. My kids had really started acting up... Well a few of them. Last night my dad was trying to get Talin to leave Parker alone. After my dad told him a few times Talin got mad. He turned to my dad with a big scowl, pointed his finger and said NOOOOO! I don't think dad knew if he should get mad or laugh. I wasn't sure what to do either. It was funny! But I don't want my kids to not be respectful.
So I was in my van with Becka and my kids. When Damen starts talking about if we have another kid our van will be full. Brienna asked him "What if we have another?" Damen thought for just a second and said "We'll put 'em in the trunk." That kid cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment