Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Neenee

So wasn't she a beautiful baby? I think so (and I'm not bias or anything). Above Aleena is 3 days old.
I think about a month

6 months

2 years

Almost 3. I took this pic about a week before "the Buzz"

6 Years


This was taken earlier this year. I know I went a little overboard on the pictures. It was really hard to narrow it down to just those. :) I look at the pics and am in shock, where has the time gone? And where did my lil chubber go? She has turned into a skinny lil thing that is old enough to be baptised next month. CRAZY!









2 comments:

  1. happy birthday Aleena!!! We were going to call her today, but then realized she would be in school! I can't believe she is 8- wasn't she just born?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately don't think there are too many pictures. I love the 6 month picture. she kind-of reminds me of Parker in it too. Similar eyes I think. It took me a minute to remember what "the buzz" was. but wait was that the Buzz right before the my wedding? becuase wouldn't she have been older? ok maybe not. Time goes by Soooo fast!

    ReplyDelete