Friday, April 10, 2009

"The BUZZ"




For those who don't remember when Aleena buzzed the top of her hair. It was April Fool's Day 2004. We were in Hurricane to help with Lindsey's bridals. The pictures were the night before. I ended up cutting Robby's hair at the last minute. We were running late, so we left everything out. Anyway the next morning Aunt Diana came over to visit. Right after she left Aleena comes walking in. At first she just looked wierd. Then I realized what was wrong. The hair on the top of her head was GONE. aaaah!! I started to freek out but then my mom say's "I told you guys to put those away!" I couldn't really get to mad since it was my fault. And I felt like a little kid that just got in trouble. It was really short! No gaurd short. I didn't take the pictures above 'til about 2 weeks after. So I kept the rest of her hair long until after the wedding. Then cut it off. Looking back she looked like a little boy with a really bad mullet!

No comments:

Post a Comment