Thursday, April 2, 2009

Live life

Life is short
Break the rules
forgive quickly
kiss passionately,
love truly
laugh constantly
And never stop smiling
no matter how strange life is
Life is not always the party we expected to be
but as long as we are here,
we should smile and be grateful.
This was in an e-mail I got today. The E-mail was about a girl that had her dream wedding even though she was very sick...and she died just days after. So often I don't enjoy all that I have. I get mad at my kids over dumb things that dont really matter And sometimes I hold grudges. Boy why do I waste my time on these things? So my goal is to try to do better. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. That is a good saying. I need to follow some of those things better. Especially the "smile and be grateful". I believe that life is definately what we make of it! I am going to try my hardest to make it great for myself and everyone else around me!
    No more complaining...or assuming the worst in people. Such a bad thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I REALLY need that little life lesson. I have become soooo negative the past 5 years that it has begun to rub off on my cute kids...they don't need the stress of a negative life.

    ReplyDelete