Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Suprise!!!

Aleena will be 8 tomorrow. WOW! It's not her year to have a party. So David and I took her on a date. She got to choose where we went to dinner.... ANYWHERE. She chose Chuck-arama. We ended up talking her in to Golden Caral. Only because we told her they had steak.
The real excitement of the evening was Aleena's suprise. David covered her eyes while I took pictures. Aleen's first visit to Build-a -Bear. (All of our first visit) Aleena chose a little lamb and named her AJ. Aleena is putting in Aj's heart.

Here is AJ all stuffed and dressed. Isn't she stylish!:) We had a lot of fun! (even David)
Well tonight is my last night before Aleena turns 8. I'm feeling a little sad. Eight just seems soo old. I really just want her to stay a little girly girl!







2 comments:

  1. How fun to go out on a date with just her. SHe looks so cute. I really like her outfit and I love AJ. She definately fits Aleena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW...cute. Isn't build-a-bear a blast??? The rest of your kids are going to LOVE it too!

    ReplyDelete