Monday, July 6, 2009

Lucky me!!

I have already told half the people I know about this. So I guess now I'll try to tell the rest. Last Tuesday I was having one of those days... Just a dragin" all day long. At 6:00 pm Damen had a T-ball game and I hadn't even fed my kids. Hadn't even thought about dinner. So just before we left Talin fell asleep(lovely!) and Brienna stayed home with him. We went to the game. On the way home I was trying to think of something to make. But when I walked in the door I saw the table was set... HMMM Then I saw that my sweet 11 1/2 year old had made dinner. Whoo-hoo! Mac-a-roni and cheese with little fried cut up hot dogs. And some canned fruit too. That was about the best surprise ever!! I am so lucky to have such a sweet and thoughtful daughter!

3 comments:

  1. What a great kid. Be sure and keep telling her that so she'll do it more .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute. Brienna is a good girl!

    ReplyDelete