Thursday, July 30, 2009

Seven Peaks

On Tuesday we all went to Seven Peaks. It didn't start out too well. Right after we go there out tubes got stolen. Arrr that's annoying! David and I were so ticked that we were ready to pack it in! Seriously you spend $18 to rent 2 double tubes and some loser just takes them. Any way we lucked out cause I had been talking to a lady while I was watching Talin in the kiddie pool. She told me that the were leaving. So after we saw our tubes were gone I told her what had happened and asked if we could just give them the dollar return thing you get. So YEAH the day was saved. We all had a great time! Talin is a little water baby! He loves it. I had fun just watching him. Aleena is my little independent dare devil. While I was napping with Talin David let her go on the toilet bowl ride by herself. By the time we found her again she had gone it and Cave In. Luckily no one stole her. I forgot my camera so no pics... But who knows it might have got stolen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment