Wednesday, August 19, 2009

3 Little Nardis Off to School


Damen 1st grade

Aleena 3rd grade


Brienna 6th grade. Last year of Elementry. :(



This summer has just gone by so fast. I have pics I will have to post later. Today was the first day of school. Everything went great. But then again it always does til the excitement wears off. Then I can barely drag them out of bed. Pay backs no fun for me huh mom! I guess I deserve it.
David is home today so Talin is loving life. He has us all to himself. It will be interesting to see if he misses the other kids. Maybe he will when it's just him and I.

2 comments:

  1. They all look so cute and old! I especially love Brienna's 90's ? outfit! it totally reminds me of something I used to wear and you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! on getting on your school council. I know you will do a good job.

    ReplyDelete