Thursday, November 5, 2009

Angela and Spencer's Reception

My Girls
My Boys

The Big Girls
Makenna Lizzie Aleena Brienna Julia Ashley Madi and Olivia

The little kids
Anika Cole Noah Kiyone and Talin

The Big boys
Damen and Elijah

On Brienna's birthday we had Angela's wedding reception. Brie was a bridesmaid and Aleena a flower girl. The boys went really anything, but we got them cute matching shirts. So that was fun. Having this many kids at the reception was definitely a bit crazy.... But the kids love each other and have so much fun together. I guess that's the important thing, right? Cause I think there were 5 sets of parents about at the end of their ropes by the time the night was over. But these are the things we will all look back at with fond memories.... right?

2 comments:

  1. Grandma Paula has got to be mighty proud of those beautiful grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your boys Sunday outfits. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete