Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So cool!
Aleena in the costume parade at school
Talin and Damen
Talin thought he should sit right in that hole thing in the wall.

Awww she's so cute!

Tia and Brie

My friend Christy and I talked Brienna and her bff Tia (Christy's daughter) into dressing up as Madonna style 80's girls for Halloween. I'm not sure who had more fun us or our girls. haha I love how cute they turned out! David thinks Brie looks like a cross between me and Boo. What do you think?
Aleena decided to be a hippy. Michelle had the costume so I only had to get a couple of accessories. She was fun cause she totally had this so cool attitude. As you can see in the pics.
Damen kept changing his mind. But decided to be a ninja, for the swords of course. Talin wouldn't leave Damen's swords alone. So he was a ninja too so he could have his own swords.
On Halloween we had Ashley's baptism at 11:00 then a luncheon after. Then we hurried home to get ready. I had to be at the salon from 3 to 5 for the Main Street Trick or Treat that we do every year. So David brought the kids down to do it and hang out. After that David headed to Provo to pick up Cafe Rio(our Halloween tradition) while I took the kids around trick or treating. Then we had dinner and went and saw G & G Bernardi. We came home and watched Scooby Doo the Mystery Begins. I had fun and I think the rest of the Nardis did too.

4 comments:

  1. First of all- what are you doing blogging at 2am? Second- I wish I was ever that cute! and third I want to see your old lady costume! your kids look great and I like that you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun Halloween. It's good to have fun traditions too. I'm glad your blogging too but I don't think 2 am is a good idea. You need sleep so you will have energy for those 4 nardi's

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a busy busy day! I love all the costumes. Brienns turned out great! I laughed at the old lady costumes. That looked fun.

    ReplyDelete