Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School

I have to say I am not ready for school to start! This summer went too fast. I think two more weeks would have been perfect. But I guess I don't get to decide this. so here we go again.
Brie is an 8th grader. I hope she will enjoy this year. Last year was a bit rough on her. Aleena is in 5th!! This is the craziest thing to me. How'd she get old enough to be in 5th grade? Makes me sad. I want her to stay a little girl!! Damen is in 3rd grade. Last year he had the BEST TEACHER EVER. I just don't know if another teacher can live up to her. But I know she is known for being laid back and patient. So I am feeling optimistic. Talin will do another year of pre-K. But he doesn't start til after Labor Day.
                                                                         Aleena


                                                                             Brienna
                                                     Brienna LeGrande Bair Kyle Paynter
                                                                         Damen
                                                                        
I am excited for this year! I really want to get my life more organized! My poor kids need me to be more on top of things. So this is it! I CAN DO IT:)

No comments:

Post a Comment