Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dance Recital

I have to say, except for the crowded auditorium and the cut throat seat saving I really love to watch my girls (and nieces) dance. Sometimes Brienna seems a little timid when she dances. But I see improvement all the time. But then again she could just stand there and I would think she was the most beautiful one up there.(and Brooky tooky too... they are in the same class).

My girls or as Damen says they're "his girls"


My little poser! Aleena is so fun to watch. She really gets into it. And she is SASSY!

Brienna -Brooklynn-Aleena-Jamie
How cute are these divas?
So have I bragged about my nieces yet? These are two of Michelle's girls. Brooklynn is already getting so good and she's only 10. And Jamie is AMAZING and she's only 13. Seriously I would say that even if she wasn't one of my favorite nieces! ha ha But I do have to say I love the hair Jamie. I don't know if you can really get the full effect in the picture. But it's babin'!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some beauties! I wish I could have come and watched! I love watching them dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch them dance as well. Wish I could have been there. Brienna looks way tooooo old! Seriously like she is older than Jamie. THye all look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete