Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You won't believe & Funny sisters


Today I woke up at 5AM. And I actually didn't go back to bed. No really. Even more amazing at 6:00 I went grocery shopping. Now I am just hoping I can make it through the day without dying. I need to be peppy cause later I get to go out to lunch with Christy.

So my oldest sister Michelle is in Hawaii. Yes I'm jealous. Anyway my sis Boo(Becka) has been posting little comments on her blog about this. I have to say reading what she says is one of the highlights of my day. So either I'm a big loser or she is really funny. I'm going with the "really funny." I guess you have to know Michelle. But she has a fear of flying and a fear of sharks. So flying over the ocean where the plane could crash and a shark could eat her was not a happy thought for her. Seriously she considered having her doctor write her a prescription for something. I know I'm horrible to get enjoyment out of a sisters fear. I'll blame it on Becka cause she makes it even more funny! The picture above Michelle texted us. Don't you think she looks scared. Becka also pointed out that Michelle is the only one on the plane. That would make you nervous. You'd be the only one for the sharks to eat. Love ya Michelle!

1 comment:

  1. Darin did write Michelle a prescription and really helped her. What's with the Twilight Trailor?

    ReplyDelete