Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kindergarten Grad!

I am still trying to catch up on my posts. Damen graduated from kindergarten a few weeks ago. How cute is my little man in his cap and "gown?" (he didn't like that we called it a gown) The program was fun, all the songs were really cute! I love when they sang the one from Brother Bear. "Tell everybody I'm on my way"... to first grade.

Damen with some buddies.
Tyson Gage -Toby Wilson-Jaden Chidester & D-Boy

I was a little worried when Damen got Mrs. Hansen for a teacher. She is known for being strict. So I wasn't sure how my head strong boy would do in her class. But he really seemed to like her and he had a good year. Now we'll see how he does next year when he has to be there ALL day.



3 comments:

  1. How cute is that cape and gown!!!! He looks like a little professor! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably good he had a strict teacher ( especially since he did good) who has taught him how to behave in school. He looks so dang cute in that cap and gown. Tell him to keep up the good work and always be a good student. Love G Peacock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree he is way cute. I love that he wears those glasses!

    ReplyDelete