Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday D-Boy

Damen almost 1
Halloween 2005 2 years

4 1/2


6 years old


Boy my boy has grown up so fast! Everyone knows he can be a little turkey. But I tell you he can turn on the charm! I love when he wakes up in the morning. He usually will come cuddle with me for a bit before we really start the day. Since Damen is my first boy and I have all sisters, he has taught me a lot! One of my faves is ... that anything can be a weapon. And you can play dolls with your sister but still have your weapon.
One day a few years ago Damen and Aleena were playing house. They both came in with their baby wrapped in a blanket. When I looked a little closer I saw Damen had his gun wrapped up with the baby.
D-boy I love you! Happy Birthday


3 comments:

  1. That's hillarious about the weapon & baby. He is so cute!! I love his one year old picture! Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damen is so cute! I bet he is a lot of fun to have around your house. How did the party go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Damen!! I love the first picture of him. He had the most hair ever! you need to get your phone fixed so we can talk!

    ReplyDelete