Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A movie with a 2 year old.

So I have to laugh. On Monday we went to Night at the Museum 2. We took our whole family. I think I got about 15 minutes into it when Talin decided he was done. So I chasesd him around the lobby for awhile. Then I went and got the stroller so we could bum around the mall. Anyway the reason I thought this was funny is because Becka took her family to the same movie on Saturday. And it sounds like Easton (who is 2months older) did the same as Talin. She then wrote about it on her blog. So if I would have read her blog before I went to the movie. Maybe I would have been smart enough to leave Talin with a sitter.

7 comments:

  1. Yes- you need to learn from my mistakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where have you beeen? My computer keeps saying you "just signed in" but when I IM you, you don't reply? WHat's up? You avoiding me??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully this will work this time. Your little Nardis are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it worked. I had wanted tell tell you how sweet Jen was for making that beautiful dress for Aleena. It's so nice when people share their talents. I like her pictures and especially the one with her dad. She is a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, what did mom say that had to be removed?

    ReplyDelete