Thursday, May 21, 2009

HELP- I'm having cell phone withdrawls!

Seriously... I am feeling a little pathetic. But it will be 2 weeks on Sunday that Talin took a bath with my cell phone. And to top it all off our home phone can charge all night and give me about 5 minutes of talk time. I'm cut off from the world!!! Yes I'm being a little dramatic. But its how I feel. I've hardly talked to my family for 2WEEKS!
I do have to say that things are looking up. We got a new home phone. WOOHOO! And hopfully next week I can get a new cell phone. I guess I could get one of the cheap or free phones now, but I am a phone snob! So I'm holding out for a cool phone. Really though my dead phone was so cool and cute and PINK.(they don't make it anymore) OK I'm done whining.

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say that you are hillarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I have lost a sister--or that you really have fallen off the face of the earth! We never go this long without hearing from you. I have missed ya! Hopefully you'll be back in the cell world soon!

    ReplyDelete